Hello all.

The Center for Global Education is in the middle of collecting photos for our next photo contest. If you studied abroad with CGE... please submit a photo.

We have now gone totally digital!  With this change we are extending the submission deadline to February 20.

Please go to the photo contest webpage for details and submission instructions:
http://globaled.gmu.edu/photocontest/index.html

Since we are talking about photos I thought I would share with you all the National Geographic Magazine's On-line Gallery of First Photos. This is a great display of photos from their archives: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/125/flashbacks-125th-anniversary/?source=hp_125_20130213

The National Geographic site is one of my favorites!

One plug... The application deadline for the summer  Literature or History & Politics at Oxford program is this week: February 16. If you are interested please apply now! Or contact Sarah Mournighan ([log in to unmask]).  Sarah may be able to accept applications after February 16 on a case-by-case basis. Don't delay!

Sincerely,
Marie alice
--
Marie alice Arnold, General Manager
Center for Global Education

Tel: 1.703.993.2167
Fax: 1.703.993.2153
Email: [log in to unmask]

Drop-in Office Hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Globaled.GMU.EDU

Study Abroad Fair February 26