Good Afternoon ABFAS & mason Colleagues,

Just a reminder...

The deadline to submit your reservation information  for the ABFAS White House Tour is Thursday, February 28th at 12:00 PM.  We ask that you please submit your request  via email because it will have a date/time stamp on it when posted in accordance with the first come/first served policy.   We'll be submitting our list to Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly's office for submission to U.S. Secret Service's review on Friday, March 1st, 2013.  Please send your request to Ms. K. Collette Lawson ([log in to unmask]). Your request must include the following information and must be exact:

1.       Last Name

2.       First Name

3.       Middle Initial – if no middle name list NMN

4.       Date of Birth - MM/DD/YYYY

5.       Social Security Number (guests under age 18 do not need to submit a Social Security number) no dashes

6.       Citizen: Yes or No

7.       Country of citizenship

8.       Gender

9.       City of current residence

10.   State of current residence

We will keep everyone updated via the list.

Thanks to all for your continued support of ABFAS.

KRS