Good Afternoon ABFAS & mason Colleagues,

Just a reminder...

The deadline to submit your reservation information  for the ABFAS White House
Tour is *Thursday, February 28th at 12:00 PM*.  We ask that you please submit
your request  via email because it will have a date/time stamp on it when posted
in accordance with the first come/first served policy.   We'll be submitting our
list to Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly's office for submission to U.S.
Secret Service's review on Friday, March 1st, 2013.  Please send your request to
Ms. K. Collette Lawson ([log in to unmask]). Your request _must_ include the
following information and _must_ be _exact_:

1.Last Name

2.First Name

3.Middle Initial – if no middle name list NMN

4.Date of Birth - MM/DD/YYYY

5.Social Security Number (guests under age 18 do not need to submit a Social
Security number) no dashes

6.Citizen: Yes or No

7.Country of citizenship

8.Gender

9.City of current residence

10.State of current residence

We will keep everyone updated via the list.

Thanks to all for your continued support of ABFAS.

KRS