You might just use this:
sim.util.gui.SimpleColorMap(-1,1,Color.red,Color.blue);

That won't give you white in the middle, but it's a start. If you insist on white for the middle, you'll need to use a colorTable.

-Paul

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It doesn't: you'll have to make your own ColorMap.

Sean

On Jan 31, 2013, at 5:19 PM, Joey Harrison wrote:

> I'm trying to make a color gradient that interpolates between the following:
> -1 : red
> 0 : white
> 1 : blue
>
> Has anyone done something like this in MASON? I don't think SimpleColorMap does this.
>
> Thanks,
> Joey

Paul Smaldino, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Center for Advanced Modeling in the Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
Johns Hopkins University
http://www.smaldino.com