FYI: The Virginia Historical Society's lecture series. The first speaker is our own Cindy Kierner.
--- Our first Banner Lecture of 2013 will be this Thursday, January 17, at Noon. Cynthia A. Kierner will speak about her book, "Martha Jefferson Randolph, Daughter of Monticello" and offer a unique look at American history from the perspective of this intelligent, tactfully assertive woman. Admission is $6/adults, $5/seniors, $4/children and students, free/members and to Richmond Times-Dispatch readers with a Press Pass coupon.

http://www.vahistorical.org/news/lectures_banner.htm#kierner

Lynn Price
PhD Candidate, U.S. History
George Mason University
Robinson B 359, 4400 University Drive, MSN 3G1
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444