As we wind down the Winter Break I wanted to make sure everyone has some key information for the upcoming semester. If you need anything, my office hours are listed as well as my phone and e-mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Graduate Coordinator Information

Nicole Roth
Graduate Coordinator, MA Art History, MA History & PhD History
Phone: 703.993.1248
Fax: 703.993.1251
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Office Hours Spring 2013

Monday—9:00am-4:00pm
Tuesday—9:00-4:00pm
Wednesday—9:00am-7:00pm
Thursday—9:00am-4:00pm
Friday—9:00am-3:00pm

IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE SPRING 2013 SEMESTER

JANUARY 2013

21

Martin Luther King Day (No classes)

22

Domicile Appeals Deadline

First Day of Classes

29

Last Day to Add Classes

Last Day to Drop (No tuition penalty)

FEBRUARY 2013

12

Last Day to Drop (33% tuition penalty)

18

Midterm progress reporting period

22

Last Day to Drop (67% tuition penalty)

Spring 2013 Graduation Application Deadline

25

Selective Withdrawal Period

MARCH 2013

1

Immunization Record Deadline

11

Spring Break

29

Incomplete Grade Change from Fall 2012 due to Instructor

APRIL 2013

5

Incomplete Grade Change from Fall 2012 due to Registrar

MAY 2013

3

Thesis and Dissertation Deadline

6

Last Day of Classes

7

Reading Day

8

Exam Period

18

Commencement and Spring Degree Conferral

Calendar can be found at http://registrar.gmu.edu/

--
Nicole A. Roth
Graduate Coordinator