-------- Original Message --------
Subject: National Park Service Internships Available
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:07:25 -0500
From: Smiley, Vanessa <[log in to unmask]>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

Greetings!

The National Park Service has two internships opportunities currently available to both undergraduate and graduate students. We are seeking interns for our oral history project at Glen Echo Park in Glen Echo, Maryland, as well as interns for our Interpretation and Visitor Services division at Glen Echo Park and Clara Barton National Historic Site.

If you could please forward the attached announcements to your students, we would be very grateful.

Sincerely,

Vanessa S. Smiley
Park Ranger and Volunteer Coordinator
Clara Barton NHS and Glen Echo Park
George Washington Memorial Parkway
7300 MacArthur Blvd
Glen Echo, MD 20812
Office: (301) 320-1404

**Please note that my days off are Mondays and Tuesdays**