Hello everyone,

my problem is that I want to use a hierarchical GP engine.
So is it possible with ecj to solve a GP-problem in a
GP-problem?

Background:
I want to combine a rulebased method with GP to create and
extend rules automatically. The Problem is that I'm using
hierarchical rules, means rules that are based on other rules.

To solve this I must first calculate the non-based rules to a
best fit and than calculate the combination of these rules
to find the best rulebased rules.

So is ECJ capable of this?

In worst case I maybe have to write my own GP engine, that is
using ECJ for non-based rules, to find the best solution in
rulebased-rules.

Greets from Germany
Bojan