Welcome Back! We hope your first week has been enjoyable as you settle back into your class routine.  We have many fun events scheduled for you this semester and would like to invite you to our first Graduate Student Social of the semester! We will be hosting this social in the student lounge on the first floor lobby of BEACON HALL.

Here are the details you'll need to know:

Event: Graduate Student Social

Event Date:  Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Time:  5:00 - 7:00PM

Location: Beacon Hall (Graduate residence hall on the PW campus across from the Hylton Performing Arts Center; the address is: 10945 George Mason Circle, Manassas, VA 20110)

** University Life will be providing free appetizers & there will be a cash bar for you to purchases beverages on your own.  Please remember to bring your I.D.  As always, please drink responsibly.  Hope to see you there!

Jacqueline Maginnis

Graduate Assistant

University Life, Prince William Campus

George Mason University