Happy International Education Week!

To help celebrate, the Center for Global Education (CGE) is hosting our
first-ever  Student Summit on Global Education this today, November 13th.

This student-led event will provide study abroad alumni an opportunity
to share their experiences with the Mason community and prospective
study abroad students. CGE program alumni will discuss several different
aspects of study abroad: The friendships that were created, the
once-in-a-lifetime experiences they had, the way experiential learning
impacted them, and the new perspectives gained on different cultures and
their own communities. Be inspired and learn how study abroad can
benefit YOU, directly from other Mason students.

This morning will consist of poster presentations by students from
10am-12pm after the program's opening and the afternoon will showcase
student-led panel presentations from 1pm-4pm.  (1st panel: 1-2:15; 2nd
panel: 2:30-3:45).  Please feel free to come and go as your schedule
permits.

We are looking forward to it, and hope that you can join us!

Marie alice

--
Marie alice Arnold, General Manager
Center for Global Education

Tel: 1.703.993.2167
Fax: 1.703.993.2153
Email: [log in to unmask]

Drop-in Office Hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Globaled.GMU.EDU