From: jsomes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 14, 2012 10:00:48 AM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thanskgiving Dinner Celebration

Prince William Campus University Life will be hosting our first annual Thanksgiving Celebration Dinner on Tuesday, November 20th. If you are unable to make it home for the holidays, or you would just like to have a fun night with good food and friends, come join us for a FREE traditional Thanksgiving meal. This festive night will be held in the Gregory Family Theater located in the Hylton Performing Arts Center, conveniently on campus. Dinner will be served from 5:00-7:00PM and we welcome anyone and everyone to join us! Please contact Jackie Somes ([log in to unmask]) with an RSVP by Thursday, November 15th if you would like to attend. Please leave us your name and any dietary restrictions or food allergies you may have in an email. We look forward to seeing you all!

Happy Holidays!

Jaclyn Somes
George Mason University
Alpha Xi Delta: Iota Alpha