[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Dear Master's students,

To register for thesis or project credits (BIOL 799 or BIOL 798), you will first form a committee
made up of 3 faculty
with your research advisor / P.I. as the Chair. At least two committee members will be from SSB; the third member can be from another dept or SSB as long as they are a Mason faculty member.  Talk with your faculty advisor for suggestions on who may be appropriate candidates for your thesis or project committee.  Have your committee sign the SSB Graduate Committee Formation Form.

Submit a proposal to them for approval
ONE SEMESTER AHEAD of your planned BIOL 798 or BIOL 799 registration.  Have your committee sign the SSB MS Proposal Approval form and send it to me with a copy of the approved proposal for processing.  I will then be able to send you the CRN to register with in spring 2013.

For spring 2013 registration the deadline to submit a graduate committee formation form with signatures to my office will be October 30. The deadline to submit a signed Thesis or Project proposal approval form with signatures will be November 30

Forms are found on http://ssb.gmu.edu/students.html

thank you,
Diane St. Germain
--