Subject: Mason Alumni Present CMas Comedy Concert Special (Tanya Dallas-Lewis)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:42:41 -0500
From: Tanya Dallas-Lewis Music <[log in to unmask]>

Come out and laugh for Christmas, as GMU Alumni present Notes & Punchlines: A Christmas Comedy Concert Special, for charity!  Featuring alumni and Stellar Award Nominee Tanya Dallas-Lewis (Class of '98), former BET Comic View Host Comedian Sean Sarvis, and alumni Saxist Tony Craddock Jr., on Friday Dec. 14th, 2012 at 7pm in the Bistro located in the Johnson Center.  A portion of the proceeds will go to Marine's Toys for Tots.

For more information, we have attached the radio promo, the press release and the event flyer.

Tickets are $15 online [www.gospeltix.com] and $20 at the door.

Thanking you in advance for adding the FLYER to your website and spreading the word to your ABFAS distro e-mail list!

Sincerely,
Tanya Dallas-Lewis
Class of '98
B.A. Speech Communication [concentration in TV Production/Broadcast]