University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS), the Division of Instructional Technology (DoIT), and Mason University Libraries are pleased to announce that we have scheduled a 2-part workshop on the Prince William campus, which will take place on Monday, November 12, in Bull Run Hall, room 252. Details are as follows:

4:00 - 5:30 p.m.: A member of DoIT will walk you through our Interactive template, which greatly simplifies creating and/or formatting your thesis or dissertation in Word.

5:45 - 6:15 p.m.: UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans gives you an overview of the process you must complete in order to submit your thesis or dissertation so that you can graduate on time.

To sign up for either or both of these sessions, please visit the following site:

http://ittraining.gmu.edu/workshops.cfm

If you have any trouble signing up for these sessions, please contact a member of DoIT at the following email address:

Please note that we are not currently offering sessions on Zotero in these workshops. If you would like to take a class on Zotero, you can sign up for them through the University Libraries website:

http://gmu.libcal.com/workshops#!/month/2012/10

If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact me.

Thank you,

Sally

University Dissertation and Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)