Hi.

I'm new in ECJ, just read the 200 pages manual last night. Currently I want to
work on optimization of CAT mechanism design. I read that JCAT was implement in
ECJ. Is there any references on JCAT implementation in ECJ?

I understand the correlation of problem, evaluate, and parameter files described in
the manual. But when I explore JCAT param files I can't find where is the problem
and evaluation, I also don't understand how the parameter files works in JCAT.

I really need some directions on this stuffs. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vita