Good Afternoon All,

My thanks to all of you who helped make yesterday's ABFAS Voter Registration Drive in conjunction with Mason Votes 2012 a success.  On Friday, 10/12/12 ABFAS will have its monthly Meet-n-Greet at our new location, The Green Turtle Sports Bar and Grille, 3950 University Drive, Suite 209 in Fairfax (ph: 703.934.5550, http://thegreeneturtle.com/location/Fairfax-at-Old-Town) from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.
Feel free to invite your Mason colleagues who may wish to join us for a casual get-together at the end of the work week.

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS.

KRS