1. Special Collections & Archives (SC&A) has an opening for an Assistant to assist SC&A staff on a special project of 300 hours to complete creation of a donor database using Archivist Toolkit software.  We are looking for a responsible, engaged, detail-oriented student with the ability to interpret donor files correctly and extract information for the database.

2. Special Collections & Archives (SC&A) has an opening for an Assistant to assist SC&A staff in providing services to researchers and working with manuscripts and archival collections. We are looking for responsible, engaged, detail-oriented students with an interest in working with historical collections.

If you are interested in either one of these positions please go tohttps://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/

--
Nicole A. Roth
Graduate Coordinator