Good morning, CGE alumni.

Please submit your photos for the Center for Global Education's (CGE) 5th Annual Study Abroad Photo Contest by this Friday, August 17, 2012.

1) Email your best two photos to [log in to unmask]. The subject line should say "Photo Contest Submission" and the body should include your name and the name of the program on which you took the photographs. Like we covered during the pre-departure orientations in May and last December, photos containing color, creativity, and you wearing Mason/CGE gear in an iconic place make for great study abroad photos! You can also share your photos with CGE on facebook to get friends excited about the contest!

2) BRING 8x10 HARD COPIES of the same two best photos with the official entry form to CGE's office in the Johnson Center, Room 235 or snail mail them to:

5th Annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
Center for Global Education
4400 University Drive Mail Stop 2B8
Fairfax, VA   22030

We'll install the contest on Sunday, August 26 so we absolutely must receive hard copies of your photos by then. We recommend you print your hard copies at this local FedEx Office Print & Ship Center across the street from campus in the University Mallwhere if you mention you're a Mason student you should receive a discount:

10661 Braddock Rd
Fairfax, VA 22032
Phone: (703) 691-9011
Fax: (703) 691-9022
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

This year's winners will receive their prizes and be officially recognized by the Center for Global Education (CGE) at the CGE Pre-Departure Orientation on December 8, 2012. Past winners have had their photos featured and published online, and they've received gift certificates and Mason gear in return.

*The top prizes for this contest will be even BIGGER than last year's, so submit your photos and stay tuned!*

Good luck, and be sure to join us after your first day of classes on Monday, August 27 for both of our Welcome Week Events!

Have a great weekend,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education (CGE)
George Mason University: Where Innovation Is Tradition
Study Abroad: Discover, Learn, Connect