Students,
The undergrad biology program has a teaching assistant position
available for the fall 2012-spring 2013 AY to teach 3 undergrad *Anatomy
& Physiology labs* .  It comes with a small stipend (we mean small!) and
tuition waiver. You must have a background in anatomy & phys in order to
apply.

If you meet the background requirement and are interested, please fill
out the attached application form and email *only the first page* to
Joanne Zimmerman, [log in to unmask]  Joanne will contact me for any
transcripts needed.   The undergrad biology office will contact you
directly if they decide to offer you the position.

thank you,
Diane St. Germain

--

Diane St. Germain