Hi there, sophomores! The Center for Global Educations hopes you're having a great summer! Since most students study abroad their second or third year, NOW is the time for you to start planning your experience abroad.

Browse the complete list of our winter break programs and if interested, apply online by October 5, 2012.

Here are three more reasons why you should study abroad as soon as you can:

1. DISCOVER how to get ahead in credits on short-term programs offered during the spring, summer and winter breaks. WATCH the Winter Break 2013 Study Abroad Programs Preview for a fun glimpse at upcoming programs.

2. LEARN by immersing yourself in a different culture on a semester or year-long program and experience what it's like to live abroad. When you're living abroad the neighborhood where you live becomes youneighborhood, and what was once so new and "foreign" becomes the norm. Semester internships are also available in Asia, Europe or South America and placement is guaranteed.

3. Make new friends and contacts as you
your studies with your life and work back home! Be sure to join us on Monday, August 27 for our Welcome Week event where you'll be able to meet other students who've recently studied abroad and hear from international professionals how to turn your experiences abroad into successful international careers.

http://globaled.gmu.edu/images/PhotoContestLogo2012.jpg

Have a great week, enjoy the rest of your summer, and we'll see you soon!

Sincerely,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education (CGE)