Dear Summer 2012 prospective graduates,

We are beginning to audit the graduates' graduation applications for
Summer 2012. The online graduation application will not be accessible by
students after*June 29, 2012*. If you plan to graduate in Summer 2012,
please submit your graduation intent through Patrioweb before June 29,
2012. In order to have your degree evaluation ready by Registrar
Office's deadline, please check the following required documents
carefully and submit them to me by **July 6, 2012*.*

*1.**Seminar attendance sheet *- Seminar attendance sheets are available
at http://ece.gmu.edu/index.php?id=seminars2012. To download the sheet,
please click "YOU MUST keep track of the seminars you have attended!
Click here for the seminar tracking sheet."

*a)*All students are required to have a list of the seminars they attended.

*b)*Students who presented their scholarly papers need to submit the
sheet of students' names who attended their presentations.

*2.**Plan of Study*-- Please submit an updated plan of study. Also,
indicate on the form any courses you wish to be excluded from your
degree credits evaluation. The "Masters Degree Plan of Study Form" can
be downloaded through http://ece.gmu.edu/pdf/PlanOfStudy.pdf.

*3.**Scholarly Paper Option --*

a)*Scholarly Paper Presentation *-- Please invite at least *TWO
*ECE**faculties to attend your presentation; one of them has to be your
advisor. Please confirm a date with your advisor as soon as possible and
let me know when you want to schedule a meeting room. NOTE: The meeting
room must be scheduled at least ONE week before your presentation date.
An electronic copy of your abstract/flyer will be needed and it will be
posted online at: http://ece.gmu.edu/index.php?id=seminars2012, our ECE
webpage under the "Seminar" section.

*b)**Scholarly Paper Approval Form**- *Please submit a signed copy to me
by *July 6, 2012*. This form is available online at
http://ece.gmu.edu/graduate_forms/MS_Scholarly_Paper_Approval_Sheet.pdf**

*c)**Scholarly Paper Submission *-- Please submit TWO double-sided
copies to me by *July 27, 2012*.**

**

*4.**Thesis Option *

*a)**Thesis Defense Presentation*- Please invite at least *THREE* ECE
faculties to attend your presentation; one of them has to be your
advisor. Please confirm a date with your advisor as soon as possible and
let me know when you want to schedule a meeting room. NOTE: The meeting
room must be scheduled at least ONE week before your presentation date.
An electronic copy of your abstract/flyer will be needed and it will be
posted online at: http://ece.gmu.edu/index.php?id=seminars2012, our ECE
webpage under the "Seminar" section.

*b)**Graduate Thesis Approval Form**- *Please submit a signed copy to me
by *July 6, 2012*. This form is available online at
http://ece.gmu.edu/graduate_forms/ECE_Graduate_Thesis_Approval_Form.pdf

*c)**Thesis Submission*-

Please submit ONLY ONE double-sided copy of your thesis to me. (Please
print on regular printing paper only.) This copy is due by the LIBRARY
DEADLINE, 5:00pm on *July 27, 2012*. Please make sure to check
University Dissertation & Thesis Services website http://thesis.gmu.edu/
for detailed thesis submission requirement.

*5.*Please make sure to update your mailing address in Patriotweb in
order to receiving your diploma.

All the best,

Jammie

--