I've just committed critical changes and bug fixes to GeoMASON ShapeFileExporter class such that it's now completely operational.  Attendant to that, I've modified and committed the CampusWorld demo to automatically export a few layers as shape files.  This includes the agents layer that has no analogous source shape file; so, the shape file created from the agents layer is populated entirely from within the simulation.

I've attached a snapshot of the walkways, buildings, and agents shape files loaded into QuantumGIS.  The red circles and blue triangles correspond to students and faculty agents, respectively; the icon sizes are in proportion to movement rate.

This was the last major GeoMASON change I wanted to get under wraps before making another release.  So, after doing a little more clean-up, I should be pushing a new version out within the week.

Cheers!

Mark