I've just committed critical changes and bug fixes to GeoMASON
ShapeFileExporter class such that it's now completely operational.
 Attendant to that, I've modified and committed the CampusWorld demo to
automatically export a few layers as shape files.  This includes the agents
layer that has no analogous source shape file; so, the shape file created
from the agents layer is populated entirely from within the simulation.

I've attached a snapshot of the walkways, buildings, and agents shape files
loaded into QuantumGIS.  The red circles and blue triangles correspond to
students and faculty agents, respectively; the icon sizes are in proportion
to movement rate.

This was the last major GeoMASON change I wanted to get under wraps before
making another release.  So, after doing a little more clean-up, I should
be pushing a new version out within the week.

Cheers!

Mark