Hello Students,
We hope your summer is going well so far. Following are some upcoming events at PW campus you may be interested in --- Come out of the lab for a bit !

Summer Social
June 21, Noon - 2:00 pm
Location: Bull Run Hall, First Floor Atrium
Get excited for our first summer social. Take a break from work and come join us for a tropical getaway. Food will be provided.
University Life, Jackie Inskeep, (703) 993-9779

Food Drive - Cups for Kids

June 21, Noon - 2:00 pm, food collection

Location: Bull Run Hall, 1st Floor Atrium

When schools close for the summer, many kids lose a resource for a wholesome mid-day meal.  Staff Senate is sponsoring Halfway to the Holiday's Food Drive - Cups for Kids to help meet that need.  Any donation is gratefully received.  Bring contributions to Bull Run Hall and stay to enjoy the University Life Summer Social.
PW Operations, Cathy Ryan, (703) 993-8425, [log in to unmask])">[log in to unmask]

Dance Etc. School of the Arts

June 23, 7:00 pm

June 24, 2:00 pm

Location: Hylton Performing Arts Center, Merchant Hall

31st Annual Spring Concert The first act includes the full-length ballet the Enchanted Doll Shop followed by performances in contemporary, jazz and tap dance styles.

Hylton Performing Arts Center, (703) 993-7759

The School of Classic and Creative Dance

June 24, 4:00 pm

Location: Hylton Performing Arts Center, Gregory Family Theater

Come celebrate our 5th year as our dancers, along with Alice, have a grand adventure Down the Rabbit Hole. We have a tradition of providing great family entertainment, strong classical training, and unique performance and scholarship opportunities for our dancers.

Hylton Performing Arts Center, (703) 993-7759

--

Diane St. Germain
Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs