Hello Students,
We hope your summer is going well so far. Following are some upcoming
events at PW campus you may be interested in --- Come out of the lab for
a bit !

*Summer Social
*June 21, Noon - 2:00 pm
Location: Bull Run Hall, First Floor Atrium
Get excited for our first summer social. Take a break from work and come
join us for a tropical getaway. Food will be provided.
University Life, Jackie Inskeep, (703) 993-9779, [log in to unmask]
<javascript:main.compose('new','t=t-link-abbreviated')>

*Food Drive - Cups for Kids*

June 21, Noon - 2:00 pm, food collection

Location: Bull Run Hall, 1st Floor Atrium

When schools close for the summer, many kids lose a resource for a
wholesome mid-day meal.  Staff Senate is sponsoring /Halfway to the
Holiday's Food Drive - Cups for Kids/ to help meet that need.  Any
donation is gratefully received.  Bring contributions to Bull Run Hall
and stay to enjoy the University Life Summer Social.
PW Operations, Cathy Ryan, (703) 993-8425, [log in to unmask]
<javascript:main.compose('new',[log in to unmask])>

*Dance Etc. School of the Arts <http://www.hyltoncenter.org/calendar/214/>*

June 23, 7:00 pm

June 24, 2:00 pm

Location: Hylton Performing Arts Center, Merchant Hall

/31st Annual Spring Concert/ The first act includes the full-length
ballet the /Enchanted Doll Shop/ followed by performances in
contemporary, jazz and tap dance styles.

Hylton Performing Arts Center, (703) 993-7759

*The School of Classic and Creative Dance *
<http://www.hyltoncenter.org/calendar/215/>**

June 24, 4:00 pm

Location: Hylton Performing Arts Center, Gregory Family Theater

Come celebrate our 5th year as our dancers, along with Alice, have a
grand adventure /Down the Rabbit Hole/. We have a tradition of providing
great family entertainment, strong classical training, and unique
performance and scholarship opportunities for our dancers.

Hylton Performing Arts Center, (703) 993-7759

--

Diane St. Germain
Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs