On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM, francesco pizzitutti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sorry Mark,

Was my mistake. I was looking here: http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/jtshome.htm where there is no more than the jts 1.8 so I was thinking that jts 1.11 = 1.1.1 < 1.3... Anyway: at the time of my first message I was working with jts 1.11 downloaded from geomason website and got the problem. Now I tried even with jts 1.12 and got the problem... Any help?

_Supposedly_ the JTS crew made their stuff serializable.  I'm sorry to say it, but it looks like you're on the frontier here.  Having said that, I know there was traffic some months ago on the JTS mailing list about JTS being made serializable friendly.  If their official releases aren't working, then maybe try the bleeding edge code from their subversion repository?

Please let me know if you're successful as this has been a quiescent GeoMason to do item for a while.