Dear Simion,

You should write a small Java program and load your data inside it.

         // Load Data
         String outFileName ="c:\\MyExams\\out.stat";
         // Make data operations
         // Call Evolve
         try
         {
             Evolve.main(args);
         }
         catch(Throwable t)
         {
            // throw new Exception("Error in ECJ!", t);
         }
   }

After that in the evaluation function make your appropriate operations