Good morning, CGE listserv members! It's been awhile. We hope you're doing well. Don't forget to like our new page on facebook
and follow our tweets, two other great ways to stay in the loop on George Mason Study Abroad!

Celebrate the end of your semester by planning your first (or next) study abroad: Watch the Winter Break 2013 Study Abroad Programs Preview

With sites in more than 15 different countries and credits available in available in Anthro, Arabic, Art History, Bio, Comm, Conflict Analysis, Econ, English, Environ. Science, French, Geology, Global Affairs, Government, History, Philosophy, Theater and Tourism, CGE is one of the national leaders for January-term study abroad!

See the complete list at http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/winterstudy/index.html  or apply online today! Scholarships and financial aid are also available.
CGE's Brazil Internships Informational Session is Wednesday, May 23, at 3:00 pm in the Johnson Center, Room F: Speaking of looking ahead, a 15-credit semester internship for less than $8000 that includes housing and two meals a day, CGE's Brazil internship program is an affordable study abroad option for students from any major. Next Wednesday, Gilberto de Olivera Souza, Academic Coordinator of Postgraduate Courses at FAE Universitario in Curitiba, Brazil, will be on the Mason campus to discuss with interested students unique opportunities for spring and summer 2013 internship placements in Brazil. Past, current and prospective internship program participants are all invited to attend! Contact Gregory Seiler at (703) 993-2641 for details.

Last but not least, check out Leslie Cook's story, alumnus of our University of Leicester Direct Exchange Program: http://bit.ly/JRbBav Congrats, Leslie, and thank you for helping us these last two years with spreading the good word about study abroad! We're going to miss you!

Coming next week: a salute to our recent scholarship winners and a glance at what we have in store for you this fall. To those of you still studying for final exams and writing your final papers: GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education (CGE)
Adjunct Faculty Member | School of Management

George Mason University: Where Innovation Is Tradition