Folks,

I am sending this e-mail so you can mark your calendars for the upcoming presentations where the master's students will present their semester projects.

The presentations will be held on April 30th (11:00 am until 3 pm) and May 2nd (11:30 am until 2:30 pm).  We will have lunch breaks on both dates (lunch will not be provided). Each student will give 20-25 minute presentation. This is your last chance to earn any seminar credits this semester.

If you are a registered 795 student and if you attend two presentations total (either two in one day or one on each of the two days) you will receive 1 seminar credit.

If you are a registered 798 student who will give a presentation on either of these dates, please contact your advisor to find out about your time presentation time slot. 798 students will receive 1 additional credit for their presentation. So if you present and also attend two additional presentations, you will receive total of 2 credits.

I will send all of you another e-mail as the date gets closer regarding the locations, titles of the presentations, and the list of the presenters.

Have a good weekend,

Burak

Burak F. Tanyu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Dept. of Civil, Environmental & Infrastructure Engineering
The Volgenau School of Engineering
4400 University Drive
Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300, MS 6C1
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030

Office: 703-993-5621
E-mail: [log in to unmask]