Dear All,

Below please find the information regarding a virtual career fair on May 2.

Thank you,
Jammie

*From:*Patrick Gartlan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
*Sent:* Monday, April 30, 2012 12:34 PM**
*Subject:* Virtual Career Fair for GMU Engineers - May 2 (11am)

Hi,

I'm one of the co-founders of Koofers.com and I wanted to let you know
that Koofers is hosting a virtual Career Fair for George Mason Engineers
and Computer Science majors this Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 11am EST:

http://www.koofers.com/jobs

Over 20 companies will be attending the Virtual Career Fair, including:

·Dell

·Motorola

·Citi

·CVENT

·IRS

·John Deere

·Behance

·Evans and Chambers Technology

·Intentional Software

·Opower

The event is free to attend. To register and attend the virtual career
fair, students should go to:

http://www.koofers.com/jobs

If you feel it'd be beneficial for any of your students to attend, I
would greatly appreciate it if you sent this info to any student
engineering or computer groups or LISTSERVs you may be involved with.

Feel free to E-mail or call me directly (703-889-5324) with any
questions, comments, or suggestions you or your students may have.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Gartlan

703.889.5324