Dear All,

Below please find the information regarding a virtual career fair on May 2.

Thank you,
Jammie

From: Patrick Gartlan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: Virtual Career Fair for GMU Engineers - May 2 (11am)

Hi,

I'm one of the co-founders of Koofers.com and I wanted to let you know that Koofers is hosting a virtual Career Fair for George Mason Engineers and Computer Science majors this Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 11am EST:

http://www.koofers.com/jobs

Over 20 companies will be attending the Virtual Career Fair, including:

·  Dell

·  Motorola

·  Citi

·  CVENT

·  IRS

·  John Deere

·  Behance

·  Evans and Chambers Technology

·  Intentional Software

·  Opower

The event is free to attend. To register and attend the virtual career fair, students should go to:

http://www.koofers.com/jobs

If you feel it'd be beneficial for any of your students to attend, I would greatly appreciate it if you sent this info to any student engineering or computer groups or LISTSERVs you may be involved with.

Feel free to E-mail or call me directly (703-889-5324) with any questions, comments, or suggestions you or your students may have.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Gartlan

703.889.5324