Hi,

I tried to make it work as you said using the next structure:

Evaluated: F
Fitness: f0|0.0|i0|
Tree 0:
 (NEG (PROGN2 low medium))

Next, in the evaluate code I tried to overwrite the individual that needs to be
evaluated using ind.readIndividual(state, raf); and I get the following message:

Number of trees differ in GPIndividual when reading from
readGenotype(EvolutionState, DataInput).

As I said before, I'm not an expert in java but in the code from
readGenotype(..) a readInt() command is excecuted. I'm reading from a txt file
so maybe I'm doing something wrong here? (treelength=975193613,
trees.length=1)

Thanks in advance,
Greetings,
Frederik