Hello Longdexin,

One thing you can do is to transform Lisp s-expressions into Wolfram
Mathematica notation (there is a script `convertToMathematica.lisp' for
that in the ec/app/regression/ directory) and then experiment with
Simplify, Factor and Expand in Mathematica (if you have access to an
instance of it). You could also use Wolfram Alpha but it is pretty
limited in regards to the expression length you are trying to process.

Best regards,

--
Alexander Yakushev

"If or if-not. There is no try..catch-based flow control in Clojure."
-- Master Joda