Dear BIS Students:

This is a reminder that there are many resources to assist you in your work with a Faculty Mentor on the BIS website.  Please take a moment and review the resource list for students and the list for mentors.  As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Faculty Mentor Resources for Students  http://bis.gmu.edu/undergraduate/finding-mentor

Resources for Faculty Mentors  http://bis.gmu.edu/faculty/for-faculty-staff

The BIS advisors are typically available to meet with students from 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM (last appointment begins at 5:30 PM) Monday through Friday.  I would be happy to schedule you.  Kindly send me your preference for times/dates or call me to schedule an appointment.

Best wishes,
Lenore
Lenore Butcher Kuch, BIS '06
Student Services Manager