As an aside, I've been the Computer Science Department Delegate to the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly for the last two years.  I won't be running for re-election for the coming academic year, so that slot will be open.  If you're interested in running for the position, the deadline for submitting election packets has been extended to tomorrow.

Cordially,

Mark Coletti

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Graduate and Professional Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Subject: GAPSA Election filing deadline EXTENDED TO FRIDAY
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello graduate students,

 In case you didn't get an application in for GAPSA elections but still wish to do so, we are extending the deadline to Friday, March 30 (tomorrow). Attached are the documents, they can also be accessed at gapsa.gmu.edu

Best,

Graduate and Professional Student Association
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 2D6
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone: 703.993.2909