---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sara M. Morrisroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Graduate & Professional Student Appreciation Week: April 2nd-6th
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Graduate & Professional Students,

I am writing to inform you that the National Association for Graduate and Professional Students (NAGPS, http://www.nagps.org/) has deemed next week, April 2nd through April 6th, Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week.  In support of that the Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA) and University Life at Mason will be providing a couple of events next week to show our appreciation for all that you do and contribute to the community.  Below is a list of events that are going to be taking place at a couple of the campuses.

Tuesday, April 3rd-

FREE MASSAGES (Fairfax Campus)
Location: Johnson Center, Room G
Time: 4:30-7:00pm
Come Enjoy a FREE 10 Minute Massages & Pizza
*Please Note Massages Will Be Given on a First Come, First Serve Basis

ICE CREAM SOCIAL (Arlington Campus)
Location: Founder's Hall Plaza (Rain Location: Hazel Hall Atrium)
Time: 6:00-8:00pm
Make Your Own Sundae!

Wednesday, April 4th-

Happy Hour at The Well (Fairfax Campus)
Sponsored by the Fairfax Assembly of GAPSA
Location: The Mason Inn
Time: 4:30-6:30pm
Light Appetizers Will Be Provided

Thursday, April 5th-

High 5 Parking Lot Program sponsored by Off-Campus Student Programs & Services (Fairfax Campus)

Morning Parking Lot-
Location: Parking Lot A
Time: 7:00-10:30am
Free Coffee, Treats, and Prize Wheel! Come get some FREE items & great information on your way to class!

Afternoon Program- Mentalist, Christopher Carter
Location: Johnson Center Atrium
Time: 1:00pm

Afternoon Parking Lot-
Location: Parking Lot K
Time: 3:00-6:30pm
Free Coffee, Treats, and Prize Wheel! Come get some FREE items & great information on your way to class!

Happy Hour-Arlington Campus
Sponsored by the Arlington Assembly of GAPSA
Location: O'Sullivan's Irish Pub
Time: 5:00pm
Light Appetizers Will Be Provided!

For more information about these events "Like Us" on Facebook at Mason Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA).

I hope you're able to come out to these events and enjoy the appreciation Mason has for our graduate and professional students.

Have a great weekend!
Sara
--
Sara M. Morrisroe