From: Graduate and Professional Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Subject: GAPSA Election filing deadline EXTENDED TO FRIDAY
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello graduate students,

 In case you didn't get an application in for GAPSA elections but still
wish to do so, we are extending the deadline to Friday, March 30
(tomorrow). Attached are the documents, they can also be accessed at
gapsa.gmu.edu

Best,

Graduate and Professional Student Association
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 2D6
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone: 703.993.2909