Hello all,

I would like to share with you a patch for GeoMason, which enables displaying 3D GIS data, as well as
a 3D version of the campusworld example located in ./contrib/geomason/sim/app/geo directory.

You can find the patch for the 641 revision in attachment. To apply it, simply run
"patch -p0 -i GeoMason3D-v0.1.mason.641.patch" in the mason's root directory (there must be a 641 revision).

This is a first version (v0.1), but I think it is a good start point for further improvements.

And finally a screenshot of the CampusWorld3DWithUI display window on the campus from the bird's perspective:
Vnorený obrázok 2
Enjoy!

--
Best regards,