Hi Frederick.  If your tree doesn't contain any ERCs, then it's generally pretty easy to do this.

Let's say that the tree in question was:

	(if-food-ahead (if-food-ahead move left)
		(if-food-ahead left left))

You can construct a readable Individual around this with the following four lines:

Evaluated: F
Fitness: f0|0.0|i0|
Tree 0:
 (if-food-ahead (if-food-ahead move left) (if-food-ahead left left))

You'll need to make sure that your ENTIRE tree is in a single line, not multiple lines like printTreeForHumans normally does.

A file with the four lines above should be readable by readIndividual(...).

But, and here's the big but: why not just print out the tree using printTree(...) rather than printTreeForhumans(...)?  Or better yet, print it out using printIndividual(...)?

Sean