I was just looking through the SimState code and I noticed some cabbage in
the arg parsing methods:

indexAfterArgumentForKey(String key, String[] args, int startingAt)
keyExists(String key, String[] args, int startingAt)
argumentForKey(String key, String[] args, int startingAt)

None of those startingAt arguments appear to do anything (probably because
nothing in the class ever needs anything other than "0").

Far more nit-picky: I noticed that the comment in keyExists says "key can't
be the last string," no doubt a carry over from copying the code from one of
the other two methods; fortunately, the code itself doesn't reflect this,
since, of course, -help can be the last key.

Cheers,
Matt L. Miller
UC Davis