Seth. Thank's for pointing out the NetLogo repo!

You beat me too the chicken and the egg thing, although clearly saw where
was going in asking Sean if it was Cathedral-style by choice. As quirky as
it may sound, I find the idea of forking a project, cloning it locally,
playing with it, then submitting a pull request via github to be a much
less daunting task then submitting a patch. Neither one actually takes long
or is difficult, but the github pull request just seems like much less of
an investment *for the same work*. Perhaps this is only because I am more
familiar with git than SVN, but I doubt it. I think something is
fundamentally more appealing about that workflow.

Truth be told, I've read some parts of MASON source and thought, "I should
change this," but have not wanted to use SVN / email a patch. The fact that
NetLogo is now on GitHub encourages me to delve into it's source,
contribute, and use NetLogo more -- and I am far from a newbie-ish
programmer.

Regardless, Sean, if it does become a more pressing matter, please feel
free to ask for another pair of typing hands / sounding board. I don't come
into The Center much, but I'm always around.