Good afternoon, Center for Global Education (CGE) listserv members. CGE is pleased to announce Study Abroad Night is tomorrow from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the main lobby, Whitetop Hall located in the Aquia NeighborhoodWe will eat FREE PIZZA as we share more info about the center's programs, especially these:

BELGIUM: Comparative Legal Systems
CHINA: Chinese Language and Business Study in Beijing
ISRAEL & PALESTINE: Placements in Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ramallah, Nazareth and other locations
ITALY: Italian Language Study in Florence and Elba NEW
SCOTLAND: Marine Mammal and Turtle Biology
SPAIN: Spanish Language Study in Granada

ATTENTION CURRENT FRESHMEN: This time next year you could be studying abroad in beautiful Florence. We've already received our first complete application for the spring 2013 program! Remember, semester programs are wonderful opportunities for sustained cultural immersion: Spring 2013 Semester in Florence, Italy

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

Sincerely,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
George Mason University: Where Innovation Is Tradition

Like us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/gmuCGE

Follow us on twitter!