We'll try again with the new attachments. My apologies !

The Office of the Provost and the Center for Teaching Excellence are pleased to solicit applications for the second annual cohort of "Preparing for Careers in the Academy" Seminar, to take place over the 2012-2013 academic year. This is a University-wide program to help PhD and MFA students prepare for future academic careers as well as to be more effective as classroom instructors. This program is recommended for advanced PhD and MFA students who are considering a career in academia and have some teaching or TA experience. Applications are due by March 30, 2012.

See attached files that provide more information on the program and the application process. Last year we had more student applications than space available.  Student evaluations of the program were extremely positive. Questions should be directed to Dr. Joshua Eyler ([log in to unmask]).

Warm regards,
Michelle
--
Michelle Marks, PhD
Associate Provost for Graduate Education, Provost’s Office