Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear Colleague,

I respectfully request your assistance in finding candidates for the attached postdoctoral opportunity in my laboratory at the United States Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.

I would be very grateful if you would post this notice prominently in your department and/or forward it to potential candidates in your department who would be interested in both the subject matter and in potential scientific careers within the Federal Government.

Thank you for your assistance.

Very Respectfully,

Henry S. Gibbons, Ph.D.

Research Microbiologist

US Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center

RDCB-DRB-M

5183 Blackhawk Rd.

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010-5424

(410) 436-5999 (office)