Good Morning All,

Just a reminder - please make a note on your calendars to attend Wednesday's Forum on Promotion & Tenure in Mason Hall.  This issue has had a significant impact on our community this past year and the presence of African Heritage faculty as well as their staff colleagues would give the Provost's Office a true visual of how important the promotion/tenure policies are to our careers at Mason.

I look forward to seeing you there,

KRS

From: Office of the Provost <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 16, 2012 5:12:24 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Faculty Forums on Promotion and Tenure

The Office of the Provost will hold faculty forums at all three campuses to address the issue of criteria for promotion and tenure.

Prince William Campus

Tuesday, February 28, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Occoquan Building, Room 110A

Fairfax Campus
Wednesday, February 29, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Mason Hall, D003 A and B

Arlington Campus
Thursday, March 8, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Founders Hall, Conference Room 716