-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: Graduate Student Housing at PWC]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:21:01 -0500
From: Susan Turriziani <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Please pass the following on.

Susan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Graduate Student Housing at PWC
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:14:49 -0500
From: Evan Baum <[log in to unmask]>
To: Matthew Zingraff <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
CC: Jack Censer <[log in to unmask]>

Graduate Student Housing at PWC Matt and Susan,

I hope this email finds you both and the rest of the CHSS Dean’s Office doing well.

While the primary audience for the new graduate student housing building (Beacon Hall) at the Prince William Campus is the joint COS program with Georgetown Medical School, we anticipate that as many as one-third to one-half of the 152 beds will be filled by students from other programs in the first year of operations.

The building is scheduled to open August 24 and we are ramping up our efforts to get students on the interest list for leasing information when we go public with it sometime next month.

We have a basic website set up with preliminary information about the building and information on how students can get on our interest list. Is this something you can forward out to graduate program director and/or graduate students in CHSS?

The website is http://housing.gmu.edu/graduate

Thanks so much in advance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
evan.

--
Evan Baum