Apparently it is, and has been done:

people.scs.carleton.ca/~dmckenne/5704/Papers/9.pdf

And there are bindings for CUDA to Java, I guess:

http://www.jcuda.de/

So the answer should be "yes", but the real question is "is it built in to
ECJ," and I believe the answer is "no." If you want to do this, you might
try contacting the authors of that paper and see if they're willing to
share their code or if it's on their respective homepages.

Warren