Attention Center for Global Education (CGE) listserv members:

Had it not been for the attached scholarship, I would have never been able to afford my own studies abroad in Tibet ten years ago.

Those interested in the CGE summer internship program in Shanghai should be eligible to apply for a Freeman-Asia scholarship, as it looks like the internship program meets the 8-week minimum requirement.
Here is a link to the CGE Shanghai program web page: http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/internships/shanghaiinternship.html

Up to $3000 per scholarship will be awarded. That almost covers half of the Shanghai program's cost. For more information on the scholarship itself please visit: http://www.iie.org/freeman-asia

Good luck, and I hope you are having a safe and warm holiday break!

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Adjunct Faculty Member | School of Management
George Mason University: Where Innovation Is Tradition

Like us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/gmuCGE

Begin forwarded message: