*GMU Catholic Campus Ministry invites you to join with *
*hundreds of thousands of our brothers & sisters in Christ for the annual*

*March for Life *

*This Monday, January 23rd, in DC*

Information regarding the March for Life can be found
here<http://www.marchforlife.org/>

We will have 11:00AM Mass @ The
Chapel<http://www.gmuccm.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=172>
before
going into DC together

From there will head to the Metro together via the Mason shuttles

*If you have class past 11:00 &/or are not able to make it to Mass*
(but still want to join us for the March), here is the schedule for getting
to the Metro from campus:

The Mason to Metro shuttle departs @ 12:05
from the Shenandoah (a.k.a. Sandy Creek) Shuttle stop

*We will be back on campus by 5:00PM for those who have evening/night
classes*
*
*
You will need $9 to purchase an all day pass for the Metro.
You should also bring a lunch, or money to purchase one in DC.

Please RSVP & direct any questions you may have regarding
how the March for Life works to our Facebook event:

Click Here to Be Directed to the Facebook
Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/206096629483235/>

*If you want to come but have class conflicts on Monday, contact your
professor right away, let them know you will not be in class on Monday, and
ask what you need to do to make up the work.*