All,

Please reply directly to Ann McGuigan (see below) if you are interested.

Danny

Dr. Daniel A. Menasce
Senior Associate Dean and Professor of Computer Science
Volgenau School of Engineering,
Long and Kimmy Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 2510, MS 5C8
George Mason University
4400 University Dr.,
Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
www.cs.gmu.edu/faculty/menasce.html

Begin forwarded message:

Hi All,

The Office of Research Development is in the process of planning an event that will bring program officers from agencies in the Arlington area, such as DARPA, ONR, AFOSR, HSARPA, to the Arlington campus to meet with our faculty. We would like to schedule a day in mid-February 2012 for this event.To better plan the event, we plan to invite program officers in those areas that are of interest to our faculty which makes it necessary for us to identify the faculty who are interested in attending so that we can match our invitations to their interests.I would like to ask your assistance in identifying faculty who you think would be interested in participating.The target audience for this program can be junior faculty, more senior faculty who would like to develop contacts in new agencies, and faculty who have graduate students who might have an interested in working in DOD programs.We plan to accept about 30 people for this program and will be accepting participants on a first come, first serve basis.

Please have anyone who is interested contact either Ann McGuigan at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Kerry Bolognese at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,
Ann

--
Ann McGuigan, PhD